RashtileGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the people who like games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Hack Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ProJackX

ProJackX

Old Hack Games Empty
PostSubject: Old Hack Games   Old Hack Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 pm

back when i first found out about hacking I made a few lame hacks. (None of them got finished and very poorly made)
I make one for Pokemon Emerald intitled

POKEMON METAL VERSION
Old Hack Games 1986_p10

I hacked the first two towns and the male character.
I didn't change any pokemon. (didn't know how to... still dont know how)

Then I went on to hack the GBA SONIC GAMES!
Back when i had my Fan Character T.Spike (A Green ninja hedgehog with 3 times the spikes sonic had)
I only had a crappy palette editor at the time. I still done know how to sprite hack these games.

(From Left to Right)
T.Spike, 4-Fly, and Goth the Hedgehog.
Old Hack Games Sonica10 Old Hack Games Sonica11 Old Hack Games Sonica12
Then Sonic Battle
(Top to Bottom) T.Spike, 4-Fly, Chrome The Bat, and Goth The Hedgehog.
Old Hack Games Sonicb10
(Not Shown in this picture were) E-666 (black E-102 with red eyes) SupaFly (White Shadow with Green Stripes) and Hyper Knux (Pink Knuckles)

There are other hacks that I tried but failed at (I didn't save those)

I still have these hacks if anyone wants to play them... dont know why you would but I will give them.
After I get the link setup they will be able to download.
Back to top Go down
Jetgoshi
Admin
Jetgoshi

Old Hack Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hack Games   Old Hack Games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:24 pm

That nice, but is that a gd idea to put a thread on nongaming, you shouldn't put it on work in progress. I will move this thread to a hack thread if I know how to move it.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberlizardman.deviantart.com/
ProJackX

ProJackX

Old Hack Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hack Games   Old Hack Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 am

The Great Jetgoshi wrote:
That nice, but is that a gd idea to put a thread on nongaming, you shouldn't put it on work in progress. I will move this thread to a hack thread if I know how to move it.

I dont understand... I put it under gaming right?
they aren't works in progress... unless someone knows where I can find more hacking tools for these games.
Back to top Go down
Blase005

Blase005

Old Hack Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hack Games   Old Hack Games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 pm

i also made a pokemon hack but i lost the files and i dont feel like remaking it since it sucked. The main character was gonna have a motorbike instead of a bikecycle but it was really hard to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortalkombatcvs.webs.com
ProJackX

ProJackX

Old Hack Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hack Games   Old Hack Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 pm

blase005 wrote:
i also made a pokemon hack but i lost the files and i dont feel like remaking it since it sucked. The main character was gonna have a motorbike instead of a bikecycle but it was really hard to make it.

That wouldve been awesome.

I dont think it would be that hard. if you made all the sprites then I guess it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Hack Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hack Games   Old Hack Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Hack Games
Page 1 of 1