RashtileGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the people who like games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetgoshi
Admin
Jetgoshi

Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4? Empty
PostSubject: Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?   Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Well, few character return Total Drama Action and World Tour, but not all character was complete in these season. Only Duncan, Gwen, DJ, Harold and other was been in three season. Well whichTdi character might returen and don't return?
Back to top Go down
http://cyberlizardman.deviantart.com/
ProJackX

ProJackX

PostSubject: Re: Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?   Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 am

i hope there is a new cast.
I'm kinda tired of seeing the same faces.
Back to top Go down
Jetgoshi
Admin
Jetgoshi

PostSubject: Re: Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?   Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 pm

ProJackX wrote:

I'll guess who deserve to be in season 4

Owen - well I kinda like him an lots of viewer love to see Owen farting.
Heather - Well she lost her million dollars both Original and alternate ending. She might return.
Eva, Katie and Sadie - They haven't been on season 2 & 3.
Noah - most peole love Noah, I gueess the creator might put him because lots of people request to be in season 4

Chars I think they might.
Duncan - People like Duncan, he alway almost in the lead at least 5th place before the final three.
Cody, Sierra, Ezekiel and Alejandro - Don't know

Character did not deserve to be in this season
Courtney - I hard some peole hate her because in season 2 and 3, she is annoying and take this drama seriously and not a friends.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberlizardman.deviantart.com/
Tonario

Tonario

PostSubject: RE: Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?   Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 pm

The Great Jetgoshi wrote:
ProJackX wrote:

I'll guess who deserve to be in season 4

Owen - well I kinda like him an lots of viewer love to see Owen farting.
Heather - Well she lost her million dollars both Original and alternate ending. She might return.
Eva, Katie and Sadie - They haven't been on season 2 & 3.
Noah - most peole love Noah, I gueess the creator might put him because lots of people request to be in season 4

Chars I think they might.
Duncan - People like Duncan, he alway almost in the lead at least 5th place before the final three.
Cody, Sierra, Ezekiel and Alejandro - Don't know

Well, I would really want to see Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Owen or whatever old TDI characters to return in the new Total Drama series Total Drama Reloaded. Also, I lol'd at that quote you've said:

Quote :
Character did not deserve to be in this season
Courtney - I hard some peole hate her because in season 2 and 3, she is annoying and take this drama seriously and not a friends.

Well, she really is a drama queen if you ask me. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tufftony.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?   Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which old Total Drama character will return in season 4?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RashtileGames :: Other :: Movie and TV-
Jump to: