RashtileGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the people who like games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonario

Tonario

New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D Empty
PostSubject: New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D   New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Hello everyone. For those people who don't know what this Transformers cartoon is, it's on the Hub channel. The new Transformers cartoon series is called "Transformers Prime". Also, here's what the message says (yes I know, this is an old message that was made on November 29th, 2010 on my journal entry from deviantART):

Quote :
Today I am watching a new Transformers cartoon called "Transformers Prime". This Transformers animated cartoon kinda like a mix between Transformers Animated and Michael Bay's Transformers movies. It's on Hub (channel 121), and if your a Transformers fan, then go watch it on TV! Very Happy Anyway, this is TuffTony, signing out. Peace out! Wink

As you can see, there was a 5 part event of the episode called "Darkness Rising", and it was on the Hub from November 29th to December 3rd. There is also going to be an animated series coming on Friday, February 11th, 2011. For those of you what don't know what the Hub is, it's an affiliation channel of Hasbro and Discovery. The channel is 121 on cable (if you have one). Also, for those of you who didn't watch Transformers Prime, you can watch it on FanofTransformers's YouTube account/channel.

EPISODES:

Spoiler:

TRAILERS/SNEEK PEEKS:

Spoiler:

More coming soon...

Also, you can find more info about the show at the Transformers Prime website.

Last edited by TuffTony on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to update this thread. :P)
Back to top Go down
http://tufftony.deviantart.com/
Jetgoshi
Admin
Jetgoshi

PostSubject: Re: New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D   New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm

A good show. I might watch it sometime if I got free time.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberlizardman.deviantart.com/
Tonario

Tonario

PostSubject: RE: New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D   New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm

The Great Jetgoshi wrote:
A good show. I might watch it sometime if I got free time.

Cool. And yes, it's a good show indeed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tufftony.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D   New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Transformers cartoon series - Transformers Prime! 8D
Page 1 of 1