RashtileGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the people who like games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonario

Tonario

Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D) Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D)   Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Spoiler:

OK, since I was on YouTube looking at some videos, I saw some of the gameplay videos of Super Smash Fans Deception on SpikeHedgelion8's YouTube account. The game was very interesting and it looks awesome. It has all of the Mario and Sonic FC's and it also has Spawn and all other characters in the game. Overall, I think this is an awesome game, I can't wait to play that MUGEN game. Very Happy Here are some of the videos of the game that might interests you:

Spoiler:

Super Smash Fans Deception ©️ SpikeHedgelion8.
M.U.G.E.N ©️ Elecbyte.
Everything else ©️ to their rightful owners!!!

Last edited by Haruka on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update: Added my top 10 idea videos for SSFD! :D)
Back to top Go down
http://tufftony.deviantart.com/
ProJackX

ProJackX

Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D)   Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 am

This game looks very awesome
Who made the characters?
I noticed Yagoshi in there.
Back to top Go down
Tonario

Tonario

PostSubject: RE: Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay videos by SpikeHedgelion8   Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

ProJackX wrote:
This game looks very awesome
Who made the characters?
I noticed Yagoshi in there.

Well, I think it was SpikeHedgelion8 who made all of the characters. And yes, the game is very awesome. Wink I also noticed Yagoshi in the game too. XD
Back to top Go down
http://tufftony.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D)   Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Fans Deception - Gameplay and Shortie videos by SpikeHedgelion8 (also includes my top 10 videos! :D)
Page 1 of 1