A forum for all the people who like games
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CuteyGirl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProJackX

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: CuteyGirl?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetgoshi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: CuteyGirl?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

ProJackX wrote:
WTF?
WTF what? People on any forum include this forum can change name. Everyone chain name if they don't want to use the same name.

__________________________


If you play good, you got great skill, but if you think I had no skill, you got no life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cyberlizardman.deviantart.com/
ProJackX

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: CuteyGirl?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Cuteygirl wrote:
ProJackX wrote:
WTF?
WTF what? People on any forum include this forum can change name. Everyone chain name if they don't want to use the same name.

I understood that... its just.
CuteyGirl? Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetgoshi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: CuteyGirl?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:34 pm

ProJackX wrote:
Cuteygirl wrote:
ProJackX wrote:
WTF?
WTF what? People on any forum include this forum can change name. Everyone chain name if they don't want to use the same name.

I understood that... its just.
CuteyGirl? Why?
because I'm using female avatar.

__________________________


If you play good, you got great skill, but if you think I had no skill, you got no life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cyberlizardman.deviantart.com/
Tonario

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 22
Location : McAllen, TX

PostSubject: RE: CuteyGirl?!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Um PJX, you know that Jetgoshi has changed his username from "The Great Jetgoshi" to "Cuteygirl". Just like I changed my username, too. I changed my username from "TuffTony" to "xXTsubakixNakatsukasaXx".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tufftony.deviantart.com/
ProJackX

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: CuteyGirl?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm

xXTsubakixNakatsukasaXx wrote:
Um PJX, you know that Jetgoshi has changed his username from "The Great Jetgoshi" to "Cuteygirl". Just like I changed my username, too. I changed my username from "TuffTony" to "xXTsubakixNakatsukasaXx".

I understand he changed his name its just... Why CutieGirl?

I'm just glad there aren't any trolls on this forum because they would be all over that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CuteyGirl?   

Back to top Go down
 
CuteyGirl?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RashtileGames :: Other :: Riot time!-
Jump to: