RashtileGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the people who like games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blase005

Blase005

Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D   Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D Blase3Drender

what do ya think?

DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN BLASE AND SONIC:

Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D DIFFIRENCEBETWEENBLASEANDSONIC

Im also making a spritesheet of him but its still a WIP and if you want to see it then you will have to go to my deviantart account for now since i have some problem with uploading it: blase005.deviantart.com (just browse the gallery)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortalkombatcvs.webs.com

Blase The Hedgehog New Style... IN FREA DEEEEEAAA!!! ...In other words blase the hedgehog in 3D
Page 1 of 1